I didn't end up updating last night, as I said I would, but I had a legit reason. My internet went down on me and I couldn't get online.
...But if I am being honest, and I always am, I didn't have anything to write anyways. I am dedicated to getting more updates, hockey related ones, but I just am still not coming up with anything. I think the problem is I am trying to come up with some epic world changing entry. I am thinking too big.
So, it's time to simplify.
To get the pen flying, or keys typing, I am just going to try what some other blogs do, live updates during the game. I think this will be helpful for me, and others in my situation. I know the basic rules of the game. I am now trying to learn systems and positioning, what players should be doing in certain situations and the like. I think a live blog during the game would help me explicitly ask my questions and hopefully get some answers.
Anyways, not much else to say at this point. I am looking foward to the next game and hopefully a bright and shiny new hockey blog entry.
Happy Hallowe'en.
Cheers!
EDIT:
I have just been informed the Sens game tommorow will not be broadcast on CBC or Centre Ice. It seems neither the CBC here in Canada, nor the Tampa Networks have picked up the game. That is quite poor timing, given that the last two games were only on the NHL Network, and I don't subscribe. Some Sens fans, myself included, now will have missed three games in a row.
I just assumed that CBC had picked up the game, but they are giving their viewers the choice between the Habs versus the Isles, and of course, the Leafs versus the Rangers.
We Sens fans always get the short end of the stick, it seems.
Anyways, with this new information, I suppose my live hockey blog will have to be postponed to whenever the next Sens game is televised.
Enjoy your free Saturday night Sens fans!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment